Events & Activities
Watch for tickets next season!
Bowl for Kids Sake
This annual fundraiser is the largest single source of funding for the Big Brothers Big Sisters. Each year has a new theme and we encourage teams to dress up and have fun! The 2018 Bowl for Kids’ Sake will take place on February 17th and 24th. Bowling times are 3:00 pm and 5:15 pm and 7:30 pm on both days. the theme is BACK TO THE 80’s.
Chowdown in Cheesetown - Annual Event
Watch for the 2018 date and details —– Let local, amateur chefs tease your palette as they serve up a variety of exciting dishes for your tasting pleasure. A full cash bar featuring an amazing selection of wines selected by award-winning sommelier Jaclyn Stuart from Vintage Elkhart Lake will be available. The evening also features a live and reverse auction, dessert for your ears by Little Blues Machine and the winner of this years “Big Cheese” award will be presented to the night’s winning chef. Proceeds will go to benefit the mission and programs of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sheboygan County.
Any time you are taking your “little” to a show at the Weill Center just show your ID card and your “little” gets in FREE.
Check back often to see our updated list of Match Discounts. To receive any of these discounts, you need to be with your LITTLE, and show your agency ID card. If you lost your card contact the agency.
Mini Golf – NEW discount, The Lost Temples indoor glow in the dark Mini Golf course at Blue Harbor is now offering FREE admission for Littles when the Big pays.
Water Park Passes – We are again selling Blue Harbor water park passes. These passes are good any day of the week and are good for children or adults. They don’t expire until March 2018. Passes sell for $17 each. Our office is open from 8am – 5pm every weekday. We accept cash or check.
Kohler Sports Core
Just a reminder that the Sports Core offers FREE admission to BIGS and Littles anytime. Just show your ID card.
Sheboygan Concert Association
The next performance is Monday Nov. 6th at 7:30pm. The Derik Nelson Family will perform.
The next days at the Milwaukee zoo that anyone can get in FREE are Oct 7, Nov. 4 and Dec. 2 , 2017. Remember the Manitowoc Zoo is always free.
Watch for tickets next season!
Free Bikes at Paradigm Coffee Shop
On any Wednesday you can go to Paradigm to pick out a recycled bike for your little, (or anyone else you know that needs a bike). Go in the side entrance on St. Clair Ave. between 5:30pm and 7pm. Paradigm is located at 1202 N 8th St., Sheboygan.
Lost ID Card?
If you lost your ID card just let us know and we can send you a new one.
- CALL US AT 920-458-0111
- USE OUR CONTACT US FORM
Places to go and things to see!
- Above & Beyond Children’s Museum
- John Michael Kohler Art Center
- Mead Library
- Humane Society (Visit or Volunteer)
- Tour a fire station
- Tour a dairy farm
- Sheboygan County Museum
- Sheboygan Theatre Performances
- Jaycee Park
- Indian Mound Park
- Gym and Swim nights at city high schools (call Rec Dept. for dates & times)
- Harbor Centre
- Memorial Mall
- Riverfront Bike Trail & Old Plank Road Trail
- Walk to the lighthouse
- Go fishing
- Riverfront boardwalk
- Waelderhaus Museum – Kohler
- Kohler Company tours, American Club
- Roller-skating, mini golf, bowling
- Any nursing home – talk with residents
- Maywood Park
- Sheboygan County Marsh
- Lakeland College, UW Center Sheboygan
- Kettle Moraine Forest – Parnell Tower & hiking
- Old Wade House – Greenbush
- Cedar Springs Trout Farm – Plymouth
- Sheboygan County Airport
- Sheboygan County Fair (Labor Day Weekend)
- Auto races in Plymouth & Elkhart Lake
- Kohler Andrae State Park
- Area lakes (Elkhart, Long, Ellen, Michigan)
- Sheboygan A’s Baseball Games
- Wildwood Park (Softball games every night in Summer)
- Blue Line (Indoor Ice Skating)
- Theater for Young Audiences
- Ethnic festivals
- Milwaukee Art Museum
- State Fair
- Milwaukee County Zoo
- Mitchell Airport
- Mitchell Park Conservatory
- Performing Arts Center
- Pioneer Village – Cedarburg
- Brooks Stevens Automotive Museum – Mequon
- Discovery World
- Chuck E Cheese
- Covered Bridge – Cedarburg
- Point Beach State Park – Two Rivers
- Maritime Museum and Submarine Tour
- Beernsten’s Candy Shop – Manitowoc
- Rahr West Art Center – Manitowoc
- Pinecrest Historical Village
- Manitowoc Zoo
GREEN BAY AREA
- Bay Beach Amusement Park and Wildlife Sanctuary – Green Bay
- Railroad Museum – Green Bay
- Packer Hall of Fame – Green Bay
- EAA Museum – Oshkosh
- Heritage Hill State Park – Green Bay
- Shopping/Outlet Malls
- N.E.W. Zoo
- Circus World Museum – Baraboo
- Devil’s Lake State Park – Baraboo
- Wisconsin Dells
- Horicon Marsh – Horicon
- Door County
- Galloway House – Fond du Lac
- Lakeview Park – Lake Winnebago Fond du Lac
- Children’s Museum – Madison
- State Capitol – Madison
- Madison and Racine Zoos (free)