WAYS TO DO SOMETHING BIG
While mentors impact the children directly, financial support is critical to the success of the agency. The number of children facing adversity in Sheboygan County has grown exponentially in the past decade. Big Brothers Big Sisters depends on the generosity of the community.
Here is just a glimpse of what your generosity allows us to achieve.
- $100 pays for one volunteer application to be processed in our office, have reference checks completed and appropriate state and federal law enforcement checks to be run.
- $500 pays for the remaining volunteer screening, matching and introduction of one adult to one child and his/her guardian.
- $1,000 pays for the cost of supporting one “Big/Little” match for one year
- $2,500 pays for one, simple volunteer recruitment campaign.
- $5,000 pays to create, support and trouble-shoot (if necessary) one match over a five year period.
Please consider the ways you can choose to support the children in Sheboygan County who learn resiliency through their relationship with a Big Brother or Big Sister.
Did you know that a portion of your Amazon purchases can be donated to Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sheboygan? AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. Set up BBBSSC as your charity of choice today!
Other ways to do something Big.
One-time donations to programs or the endowment fund
Special event sponsorship
Planned gifts through a will or trust
Participation in special events